Zoom best practices
Mago Room does not require the installation of the Zoom client (desktop). Mago Room (v 4.1 or above) already includes Zoom with the Zoom SDK for Windows.
If you need to install the Zoom desktop client for any reason, Mago Room will support it as well. Any type of Zoom account (free or paid) is required for Instant meetings with Zoom and for joining as a Guest.
Before integrating your account in Mago Room it is required to approve the install of the Mago app in the Zoom marketplace, as explained below:
- 2.Search for the "Mago" app and Approve the install of the app by activating the corresponding switch.
For Mago 4.0 and below, please refer to the "Mago" app:
For Mago 4.1 and above, please refer to the "Mago Room" app:
If you want to disconnect a Zoom account from Mago Room, please follow these steps:
- Open the Mago Room Wizard or Settings
- Navigate to the "Instant Meeting" step or section
- Locate the Zoom option and press "Disconnect"
Mago Room will automatically revoke the authorization token. In order to enable Zoom instant meetings again, you will have to connect to your account and complete the OAuth process again.
If you want to deauthorize the Mago or Mago Room app, please follow these steps:
- Deauthorize by turning the switch off (see image)
You can also manage authorization for single users under the "Manage" section