Comment on page
Install and configure Windows 10/11 OS
IMPORTANT: Install Mago Room on a dedicated device that matches the HW and SW requirements. It's mandatory to install Windows 10/11 as a fresh install on the target device. Support will NOT be provided/guaranteed on PCs/OPS that run other third-party software and don not match our specs. Mago Room will create a dedicated "MagoRoom" user account set to autologon. Mago Room account is a non-admin account and runs in a secure environment in order to avoid tampering and security data leakage. Admin accounts running Mago Room software are not supported.
- Install the latest available patches (Windows 10 including .NET at least 4.8)
- Install updated drivers & firmwares (OS / Camera, WiFi, Chipset, displays, touch controller,etc...)
- Configure Windows 10 display(s) (Dpi, Hz, Resolution)
IMPORTANT: In case of multiple displays and controllers, set "Main display" on external displays and never set the touchscreen controller as main display.
- Set the correct Time Zone, Time and Date
- Configure power plan settings with the highest performance
- Keep UAC enabled on Windows 10/11