Hardware, OS and Software Requirements
Mago Room is an application that can operate on a wide range of devices as it does not require high-performance processing power.
Installing third-party software on Mago Room could impact on the performance of the entire system. It is strongly recommended to cross-check and validate the final setup before deploying to a production environment. This important step will avoid issues or running out of memory during the normal use of the system.
HP Elite Mini 800 G9 Desktop PC
Mago Room is optimized for HP Elite mini 800 G9 device and our roadmap is based on the features and capabilities of HP technologies.
Features supported by the Lenovo ThinkSmart core configuration:
- Single and dual Display mode FullHD or 4K 30p/60p
- Multi-VC conference one tap to join & instant meeting
- Wireless / Wired Touch controller
- Wireless display casting up to 8 wireless senders
- Wired HDMI (HDMI-to-USB capture card is required)
- Mago Apps Launcher
- Built-in Digital Signage
- Mago Workspace
- Interactive/passive screens
Others certified hardware:
HP Elite Mini 800 G9 LENOVO ThinkSmart HUB 500 LENOVO ThinkSmart HUB Gen2 HUAWEI IdeaHub B2 HUAWEI IdeaHub S HUAWEI IdeaHub Pro HUAWEI IdeaHub S2 HUAWEI IdeaHub G2 LG ONE:QUICK WORKS 55" All-in-one LG ONE:QUICK FLEX 43" All-in-one JUPITER PANA 34" JUPITER PANA 81" JUPITER PANA 105"
Certified Room Touch Controller (USB or IP)
LENOVO ThinkSmart Core controller LOGITECH TAP USB : Sku 939-001796 (minimum supported Firmware version 1.1.15) LOGITECH TAP IP : Sku 952-000085 and 952-000088 (minimum supported Firmware version 1.1.15) Poly GC8 : Sku 2200-30780-001
IMPORTANT: Tested devices are not certified for Valarea so performance and results cannot be guaranteed.
(Tested devices are not certified for Mago so performance and results cannot be guaranteed)
Yealink MVC400 INTEL NUC : Sku NUC11PAHi5 and NUC10i5FNH
Alternatively we support interactive screens with OPS Windows 10/11 with the following minimum and recommended specs:
Recommended minimum specifications for OPS
- Hardware: Intel Core i5 (11th Gen), 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD storage space
- Network: Ethernet & Wi-Fi adapter with at least NDIS 6.3 drivers and Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3 or newer
- A Miracast-compatible graphics adapter
- USB webcam and mic
- Set DVMT fixed to mimimum 1GB on PC with shared memory and GPU
For a smooth writing experience, it is strongly suggested to set the refresh rate of your Video card to 60Hz or higher (please note that only one port may support this setting. Check your hardware manual if in doubt).
- (4K) 3840x2160 30Hz, 60Hz 120Hz
- (Full HD) 1920x1080 30Hz, 60Hz 120Hz
- Support for passive/interactive, single/dual monitors (primary/extended) with optional table desk console controller.
- Support for video wall with multi-touch frame
- Support for projector (interactive/non-interactive)
- Support for dual projectors (interactive/non-interactive) with edge-blending
Windows 10 version supported (iOT, Ent, Pro, Edu) 20H2, 21H2, 22H2
Windows 11 Recommended OS: Windows 10 version 22H2 Note: it is always recommended to update Windows to the latest public version.
Mago App and Wireless Touch Controller requirements
- iOS minimum OS version 13
- Android minimum OS version 8.0
Video Conferencing applications
Installing the supported video conferencing desktop clients is not required (e.g. MS Teams, Zoom, Webex). By default, Mago Room runs video conferencing meetings on the corresponding web apps via the Chrome browser (e.g. https://teams.microsoft.com or https://meet.google.com or https://webex.com) or via integrated SDK (e.g. Zoom SDK for Windows).
If you need features that are available in the MS Teams desktop client only, you can choose to install it and Teams meetings will run in the desktop client. When configuring MS Teams desktop client, please apply the correct settings as described here: Installing MS Teams Desktop client (Option)
- Google Chrome (latest version) is automatically installed via the Mago Wizard and it is set as default browser. The "Mago Room" Chrome extension is also automatically installed and activated (see https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/valarea-room/oelfobklaadhfbeiblkhcadcacjbofle)
Please make sure there are no policies set that might prevent Chrome and Chrome extensions from being installed on the Mago Room computer.
Other suggested / supported software
- Microsoft Office365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Audio / Video Codecs
- Your Company applications