Comment on page
How to enable Bluetooth BLE (proximity) for BYOD Features
Proximity detection is carried out by Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
If BLE security option is enabled in the Mago Room settings, only client apps (Windows 10, iOS, Android) with BLE 4.0 enabled will be able to connect to the Mago Room system by scanning the QR code.
If the client app exceeds a certain distance from the Mago Room System, it will stop receiving packets and therefore the Mago client apps will automatically disconnect Cloud Drive and Personal Calendar from Mago Room System when the proximity limit is exceeded.
- 1.Click the Windows Start button at the bottom left of your screen.
- 2.Select Settings.
- 3.Click Devices.
4. Click Bluetooth & other devices. Turn on the Bluetooth switch.
Alternatively, Bluetooth can be very quickly toggled on or off in the Windows 10 Action Center.
- 1.Open the Action Center. The Action Center icon is the speech bubble located on the bottom right of your screen, next to the clock.
- 2.If you don't see an array of action tiles, click Expand.
- 3.Click on the Bluetooth tile to toggle it on or off. When it has a blue background, it is on.