Comment on page
Setup a room resource
Microsoft Admin Center Login
- 1.Choose "Rooms & equipment" in the "Resources" menu from the left sidebar
- 2.Select "Add resource"
Rooms & equipment page
- 1.Enter the required resource's Name
- 2.Enter the required resource's Email
- 3.Enter optional fields, such as Capacity, Location and Phone number
- 4.Press "Save"
Add a new resource
After the new resource has been created, press "Edit booking options"
Check that the "Auto accept meeting requests" option is selected. This will ensure the proper functioning of the Room resource
Auto accept meeting requests
From the left sidebar:
- 1.Select Users > Active Users
- 2.Find the newly created room resource and press the key icon ("Reset password")
Reset password (1)
- 1.Set a room password
- 2.Check that, "Require this user to change their password when they first sign in" option is not selected
- 3.Press "Reset password"
Reset password (2)
When the password has been reset, you can choose to close or to email the sign-in info to your email. In this case:
- 1.Check the "Email the sign-in info to me" option
- 2.Add your email or multiple emails (divided by ";")
- 3.Press "Send email and close"
Send sign-in details