Valarea v4.1 (Aug 31, 2022)
Valarea Room v4.1 introduces:
New Valarea Room Out-of-the-box first configuration
- Automatic install of required software (e.g. Chrome with pre-activated Valarea Room Chrome extension)
- Microsoft Teams Web app as default client for Microsoft Teams video conferencing. Installing Microsoft Teams Desktop client is now optional.
- Zoom SDK for Windows is now integrated in Valarea for Zoom video conferencing. Installing Zoom Desktop client is now optional.
- Cisco Webex Web app as default client for video Cisco Webex video conferencing. Installing Cisco Webex client is now optional.
- Automatic creation of "ValareaRoom" local user on Windows with auto-logon enabled
- Added PiP mode during screen sharing with Google Meet
- Added Recording soft button for Microsoft Teams meetings
- Added support for full screen mode during HDMI Ingest
- Memory usage optimization
- Fixed resume / standby issues on displays with slow HDMI boot time
- Fixed screen sharing on Microsoft Teams
- Fixed screen sharing on Cisco Webex
- Fixed screen sharing on Google Meet